Wednesday 6 May 2015

Paper Aeroplanes at Norwich Arts Centre

I haven't been to Norwich Arts Centre for ages, so what better reason than to see the wonderful Paper Aeroplanes, who are touring their new album JOY.

JOY is the third full length album recorded by Sarah Howells and Richard Llewellyn, and is a bit less folk, a bit more pop than the previous two. I am enjoying the new sound - and I like the new direction - it's always really interesting seeing the different journey that bands take with their music. I first began following this particular journey in 2006, and thoroughly recommend taking a listen if you haven't heard them yet.

Support came from Brooke Sharkey, who is well known in this part of the world. She is now very successfully doing her thing down in London. Again a great journey to be following, having first seen her busking the streets of Norwich some years ago.

Here are a few photos from the evening. The full set can be found here.








Embracing the geek of my photography blog, most of these photos were shot at between ISO 4000 and 6400. I love my camera for performing so amazingly in such challenging conditions.

Many thanks to Paper Aeroplanes and Norwich Arts Centre for having me along.

http://www.paperaeroplanesmusic.com
http://brookesharkey.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment